Here are some Great Diwali SMS messages that you can start sending to your loved ones, friends or family. The festival is just round the corner and all have started buying gifts and fireworks to greet this occasion! Don't forget to wish your loved ones!
1. Aai aai Diwali aai, Saath me kitni Khushiya laayi,
Dhoom machao, mauz manao, aap sabhi ko Diwali ki badhai.
2. Deep Jalte jagmagate rahe, Hum aapko Aap hame yaad aate rahe,Jab tak zindagi hai, dua hai hamari 'Aap Chand ki tarah Zagmagate rahe...' Happy Diwali !
3. Troubles as light as Air,
love as deep as Ocean,
Friends as Solid as Diamonds,
and Success as bright as Gold...
These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali
4. May the Divine Light of Diwali Spread into your Life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health.
Happy Diwali !
5. Ek Dua Mangte hai hum apne Bhagwan se...
Chahte hai Aapki Khushi Pure imaan se,
Sab Hasratein Puri Ho Aapki,
Aur Aap Muskaraye Dil-o-Jaan se!!
Happy Diwali and New Year that leads you on the road of Success.
6. Diwali aai, masti chahi, rangi rangoli,
deep jalaye, Dhoom Dhadaka, chhoda phataka, jali Phuljadiyan,
Sabko Bhaye, "Happy Diwali"!
7. Noticed ur phone got heavier with this sms? Thats bcoz it contains loads of love, affection and prayers to keep u happy this Diwali. HAPPY DIWALI !
8. Brighten this season with your smile... spread cheer, spread laughter. Happy Diwali!
9. Na zuban se,
Na nigahon se,
Na dimag se,
Na rango se,
Na greetings se,
Na gift se,
Aapko Diwali Mubarak ho direct DIL se…
10. This Is To Formally announce that I have started accepting Diwali gifts by CASH, CHEQUES & CREDIT CARD ect. Avoid last day rush. Send now!
11. Phool ki shuruvat kali se hoti hai,
Zindagi ki shuruvat pyar se hoti hai,
Pyar ki shuruvat apno se hoti hai aur
apno ki shuruvat aapse hoti hai.
* Happy Diwali *
12. I Pray to God to give U
An ode for Self and my 40s Friends (nee Teens!)
1 month ago